In Gear Cycles, established in 1994 with Trek and Specialized later adding Cervelo and Pinarello to the portfolio. After 20 years in Uckfield we relocated to a larger premises in Forest Row. In Gear have been bike fitting since 1998 and now have a new state of the art Retul studio up and running.
We have a successful race team, although our club is open to all abilities and ages with Sunday club runs from Uckfield and Forest Row....all are welcome Check out IN-GEAR CLUB
for further information.
The club has been one of the most successful with the following being some of our major achievements....
- National Junior 10 Team Winners
- National Junior 25 Team Winners
- National Men's 10 Winner (7 times)
- National Men's 25 Winner (5 times)
- National Men's 50 Winner (7 times)
- National Men's 100 Winner (3 times)
- National Circuit TT Winner
- National Women's 50 Winner
- National age group Winners at 10,25,50 miles
- British Cycling Masters Road Race Winner
- National Men's 10 Team Winners (4 times)
- National Men's 25 Team Winners (3 times)
- National Men's 50 Team Winners
- National Hill Climb Men's Team Winner
- World Masters Women's TT Winner
- National Competition Records at 10,25,50 Miles and Tandem 25
Our entry level bikes start at £600 for the beginner and come with a complimentary bike fit to set you on your way.
We have a large stock of Road bikes (always 150+) and only display a representation from each brand instore and on our website so why not pop in, enjoy a complementary coffee and we can run through all the brand choices within your budget. We have demo bikes, saddles and wheels available for you to try before you buy. You will find we are price competitive with all the brands we stock.
We are happy to open on a Sunday by appointment to give you our utmost attention and help in selecting the correct bike for you,to include bikefitt/sizing and demo rides.
Our address is:
Sunday: By appointment
Registered VAT Number: 624907532
If you have any queries please contact us:
Call: +44 (0)1342 823829
See inside the store