SPECIALIZED TARMAC SL7 PRO FORCE ETAP AXS 1X12-SPEED DISC ROAD BIKE 2021
The Tarmac SL7 Pro Force eTap AXS 1x12-Speed Disc Road Bike brings the best of Specialized's top two racing models into one performance machine. It offers the ride quality and low weight of the Tarmac, and the aerodynamics of the Venge, making it one of the fastest and lightest performance race bikes out there. The FACT 10r carbon frame and fork deliver a stiff, responsive feel to the ride, and a Rider-First Engineered™ design means the sublime handling is consistent across all frame sizes.
A full SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless groupset makes up the components in a 1x configuration. A 46t chainring and 10-36-tooth cassette deliver a range of gears suited to most terrains, for easier climbing and long fast descents, and the dual-sided power meter allows you to make bigger gains in your training. Hydraulic discs take care of the braking, being effective and reliable in all conditions. In keeping with the sleek aesthetics, the hoses are completely internal, additionally cutting drag. The bike rolls on a combination of Roval Rapide CL wheels and Specialized S-Works Turbo tyres, bringing stability, aerodynamics, comfort and faster rolling.
- The latest Tarmac blends aerodynamics with low weight and sublime handling
- Designed using the FreeFoil Shape Library and the Win Tunnel, Specialized has created their fastest ever Tarmac SL7
- S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon frame and fork
- Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet, no matter the frame size
- The new Tarmac utilises simple integration for a clean, fast cockpit
- Fully internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic shifting, whether you're using the Tarmac integrated stem or a traditional stem and round bars
- Same proven Performance Road Geometry as the SL6 Tarmac
- Threaded bottom bracket
- SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic 12-speed groupset in a 1x configuration
- Dual-sided crank-based Quarq power meter
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Aerodynamic Roval Rapide CL wheels and Specialized S-Works Turbo tyres
- Specialized Tarmac integrated 6-degree stem