SPECIALIZED TARMAC SL7 EXPERT ULTEGRA DI2 DISC ROAD BIKE 2021
Specialized's Tarmac SL7 Expert Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike is incredibly fast. It combines the renowned handling and low weight of the Tarmac with the streamlined aerodynamics of the Venge. It's one of the lightest and fastest race bikes out there, one that'll excel up and down hills and on open windy flats alike. This is thanks to the combination of stiff FACT 10r Carbon, the use of the FreeFoil Shape Library and extensive testing in the Win Tunnel.
Rider-First Engineered™ design means the balanced ride feel and handling are equal across every frame size, and the proven Performance Road Geometry is aggressive yet comfortable, for an aero optimised position that transfers power efficiently and can be held on even the longer rides and races.
Ultegra Di2 is Shimano's second-tier electronic offering, featuring trickle-down technology from the Dura-Ace model so you get similar performance at great value with only a very minimal weight penalty. The mid-compact chainrings and wide-ranging 11-30-tooth cassette provide you with all the ratios you should need, and shifting is smooth, precise and lightning fast. Braking is top-notch too, and hydraulic discs are as effective in the wet as in the dry, for confidence-inspiring stopping power at speed and on technical circuits. Cables are fully internal, further minimising drag while giving the bike a sleek aesthetic. Rolling on DT Swiss R470 wheels, and finished with a Tarmac-specific stem and seatpost, plus a Power Expert saddle, this bike gives you the complete performance package.
- The latest Tarmac blends aerodynamics with low weight and sublime handling
- Designed using the FreeFoil Shape Library and the Win Tunnel, Specialized has created their fastest ever Tarmac SL7
- S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 10r Carbon frame and fork
- Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet, no matter the frame size
- The new Tarmac utilises simple integration for a clean, fast cockpit
- Fully internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic shifting, whether you're using the Tarmac integrated stem or a traditional stem and round bars
- Same proven Performance Road Geometry as the SL6 Tarmac
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Junction box for electronic shifting is situated at the top of the seatpost
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed groupset
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- DT R470 disc wheels and Specialized S-Works Turbo tyres
- Specialized Tarmac integrated 6-degree stem