With eTap AXS you have “integrated power.” What does that really mean, and why does it matter?
Sram believe that Power meters shouldn’t be a quirky afterthought or complicated add-on for your bike. No longer just the domain of elite pros, power training is a tool that many riders can benefit from. Modern technology and the rise of wearables have made it easier to track our bodies and improve our health and fitness. Power meters are no different, and that’s why Sram are working to make them both easier and better.
eTap AXS opens a new power paradigm. A Quarq DZero™ power meter is directly integrated into the RED chainrings for the lowest possible weight and the highest possible accuracy. It also makes it easier for bike manufacturers to spec a power meter on their RED eTap AXS bike, so after buying your new bike, you can focus on riding up grades instead of making upgrades.
Your riding and training deserve the highest standards of accuracy to help you reach personal records. Because without accurate data, you can’t know if you are making the progress you’re aiming for. With the SRAM RED® AXS™ power meter, using Quarq’s premier power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset, you’ll have the technology to get real results.
A power meter that is durable and as dedicated to your training as you are, it is equipped with 10K multipoint active temperature compensation and an IPX7 waterproof rating for accuracy and consistency in any weather. And now with DUB™ bottom bracket technology, the product line is simplified, making it easier to choose the right model for your bike.
SRAM’s power meter-equipped SRAM RED® 2x road chainrings last 50% longer than the previous generation of chainrings. When it’s time to replace your integrated power meter, you can contact SRAM for a half-price replacement, and we will recycle your old one.
- axs™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- x-range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- integrated power measurement
- power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- power balance measures left and right legs separately
- improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 8-bolt direct mount compatibility only to new red® and force etap axs™ cranks.
- Not reverse compatible with prior 8-bolt cranks