Raising the bar again, the Assos Equipe RS S9 bib short delivers a new wave of top-line innovation to support you with all-day comfort and durability in the toughest races. Part of the new S9 generation, the shorts feature the compressive Type.441 fabric that's silky to the touch and fits like a second skin.
The unique rollBar bibstrap bracing technology and ergoBox construction secure the pad insert when cornering fast or jumping in and out of the saddle. Weight is kept down thanks to the Butterfly Pattern that features a single fabric panel on the legs and lower back, and which also helps to reduce friction.
The redesigned pad insert features a streamlined race chamois and ultralight open cell foam for shock-absorbancy. The proven 3D waffle technology remains and a reinforced central stitch locks the pad into the shorts.
- Six years in development and testing in the harshest conditions
- A-Lock engineering stabilizes the shorts
- Type.441 fabric delivers compression and durability
- rollBar bib-strap bracing system secures the pad insert so that everything is in the right place when cornering or riding out of the saddle
- ergoBox panel construction frames the pad insert in the back adding further stability
- Carbon Xbib is a single section of bib strap material with tuned elasticity
- Butterfly Pattern single fabric panel delivers consistent hold and keeps weight down
- superAir microshock foam in the pad insert ensures shock-absorbing comfort thanks ultralight open cell foam
- Reinforced central stitch, called the Horizontal Stabilizer, locks in the pad insert
- goldenGate technology enables fluid movement with reduced friction thanks to stitch-free side panel design